Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
And y'all really wanted to play against UF ..... Who has the best QB, best TE, and a offensive guru calling plays....??? Man honestly, I wouldn't even trust this defense against fsu in a rematch.
UF offense isnt this. That would have been a better match up. They wouldnt be running it like this and our players would obviously care more. UF doesnt have the backs either and would actually try to drop back and pass allowing some pressure from the dl

Advertisement
I bet the administration at home laughing at us fans for thinking we would allow them to bring our program back! This is a joke and watch we fall completely out of the top 25 smh
They aren’t watching. That is the real joke.
All they will know is that we finished 8-2 thru the “unprecedented adversity of a pandemic for which we appalled the leadership of our head coach and athletic director”.

Advertisement
Usually I can find something to be optimistic about in our games. But this game I’m just defeated. There’s no way someone doesn’t get fired on defense after this game. You can’t allow two backs to go over 200 yards and not get fired. That’s just disgraceful

They have 700 yards 😳 😕 I love this beating we are getting.. I hope they score more ..

I need Bama to best us by 45.. we have fire manure yall

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back