Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Its over for Baker. Manny will need to decide if he wants to go down with the ship or make the easy call. This isn’t even a tough call if Manny likes his own job

💯Mack Brown just did Diaz a favor since Diaz didn't have the balls to fire Baker since we were squeaking out wins. I expect Baker is fired this week or Diaz will get fired next year.

Lmao did you see Miami's defensive alignment pre snap? lmfao
Yeah, that’s what I was talking about. **** was crazy. And of course, they run the other . Is Blake even watching the game? Or is he trying to update his **** resume? This is abysmal!

Advertisement
Advertisement
The manny era will be long and drawn out. I think 5 years. This year we will hear the dreaded “8-2” brigade all offseason. What was once a promising season to build has come crashing down. Sound familiar??????

Advertisement
Hate to say it, nobody is getting fired after this game. If a change is made, it will be after the bowl game at the earliest. I honestly wouldn't hold my breath on that happening though.

Advertisement
If McCloud comes back they'll start him all year. Does anyone actually believe that won't happen? I literally feel like I'm taking crazy pills. I simply can't comprehend what these coaches think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back