Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it some posters use a curse word and it shows as “****” and others get to use the word?

I have to say “*******”.
Probably because I’m the GOAT

lol just kidding but I have no clue

Advertisement
they are going to run for 500. Its BYU all over again for Manny.

Time for a come to Jesus and realize your going to need a real deal defensive coaching staff to help on that side. Your defense obviously good has a flaw and to get over the hump in the coastal alone is gonna be tough with UNC. They arent even at their full level yet
UNC is in it to win it. They have been since they hired butch but they keep getting caught cheating. But getting caught or not you gotta respect that they keep coming back to the plate trying to hit a home run. Must be nice to be a fan of a program that atleast try’s to win big.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
When will LaShlee stop calling plays and recognize and create mismatches?
It's mind blowing how bad he has been at times at adjusting. Stop trying to force what you want to do and take what the **** they are giving you.

football is not a game of binaries. Complimentary football still wins games. Each side of the ball impacts the other. The defense sucks and needs to be changed. Our offense also let down our defense today. And our head coach is ultimately responsible for both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back