Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
***** please 12122020175220.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mandy corches his way to a mickey mouse 8-1 record and a shut out of dook and mfers were ready to extend him for life. He has not beaten anyone remotely competent.

He never deserved a second season after last year.
Well, to be fair, UM should have never got in the business of hiring first time head coaches, unless they are at the very top of the coordinator game.

Manny would have done fine at Temple, and that is where he should have cut his teeth. We are grooming him to possibly be successful in his second run at head coach after his next stint as DC. If he ever succeeds here at the highest level, it will be the equivalent of hitting a small lottery.

All I want at this point is the team to show a little pride on their home field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To be fair the blokes making those plays are sat on the bench.

Jennings and McCloud are missing angles and tackles left, right and centre. Back to their best.
Absolutely true, which is why these coaches need to be fired. I just cannot understand why they play worse players who are just garbage? It's so incredibly frustrating. TAC should play, Rivers should play, Keyshawn should play, etc. Etc.

Mac Brown don’t respect us; clearly.
And he shouldn’t relly, **** the whole country don’t respect us or our ESPN video editor head coach. I hope Mac makes an example
Out of that bum Diaz and shows the university of Miami what a program that’s actually trying to win looks like. Who would have her thought a Basketball school would dominate big bad UM. Lol the whole program top to bottom needs to be gutted but the sad thing is we all know it won’t happen. The odd couple of Diaz, James and woman’s sports social justice warrior strawley will still be calling the shots. Oh and whoever that idiot bot member was who tweeted out the É comes before the W. Lmao Strawley is probably not even at our game as she is probably up at Vanderbilt throwing a party for their female extra point kicker! Lmao 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back