Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This. This scheme gets completely destroyed by misdirection. UNC started the game running counters left and right. I hate to see what this D looks like without two Day1-2 picks on the DL. We dont need elite talent to compete with the likes of UNC. We need better coaches
Absolutely. And they continue to run the same offense and we continue to over pursue. Coaches suck. Talent gap seems minimal...possibly non-existent.

Serious question about our D.....

Why is it week in and week out i see guys literally FLYING around on D for other schools, running full speed and breaking up plays....but i watch our guys and it looks like they're running half speed or jogging when the ball is in space, waiting for the ball carrier to come to them? Are they that scared to miss a tackle? Are they taught to "be safe"? I don't get it.

Even there, Bubba waited for Howell to come to him instead of attacking. On the backside, Frierson was jogging and watching.

Advertisement
This team can't tackle. AT ALL. It's like tackling isn't taught. Oh, that's right, it isn't. Mack Brown, despite his flaws pays attention to details, you see it in his team. Diaz doesn't, he's Ed Orgeron except Miami can't go out and buy him the best talent money can buy.

Advertisement
DUke sucks this season UNC is better and has played well for the most part this season. Why is this Duke shut out celebrated they suck so bad they have the most turnovers in the NCAA even before we played them lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back