Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What about this offense?

we heard all offseason blah blah blah how much of a high powered offense we have now

lmaoooo

Lashlee the most overrated coach we have
Brother..I have plenty of issues with the offense too

What I can say is that the offense is better than last year. What Enos put out there was putrid. We're YEARS behind other schools with introducing the spread offense and then add in no proper spring camp. Nevertheless, excuses are like @$$holes, everyone has one.

We have a real problem at the top if we continue to trot out (and start) players who wouldn't start for the mighty Cardinals of Incarnate Word and expect them to perform when they've shown us all zero evidence that they can produce.

Absolutely zero!

Advertisement
Honestly, the biggest indictment of the staff in the first half might have been not using a time out until there were 10 seconds left. I have no idea how not on offense or defense they didn't even say we should call time out to either calm things down or light into the team.

Advertisement
The Miami job should NEVER come with training wheels. Same mistake with Shannon. Over and over again. ****, even Saban started with a MAC team as his 1st HC gig, then Michigan State, then LSU for a couple of years before he won his 1st title. Took about 10 years? I guess this means Manny has at least 2 more contract extensions from Fake James before he hits his stride?
Yup. Miami is a pace an established guy should come. Al Golden was a bad hire but at least he proved he could build and win at a lesser school first. Mark Richt was perfect but he just wouldn’t give up play calling

Manny has been directly or partially responsible for the 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 end of season collapses.

Advertisement
I don’t know about the rest of you but I’m excited for the post game board dialogue. Probably a few infractions and bans from the Maude’s, slurper bodies getting dragged through the streets of CIS by a mad Mope mob... good times
Just ban me now. I don't think I'll have anything pleasant to say. This game should've been circled in bold colors, at the start of the year but it looks like it was marked to be the biggest disappointment of the year. These phuking coaches. Won't get on the refs, discipline **** play or have a group fired up for the biggest game of the season. F - Clempson. We knew what that was gonna be - but UNC. FML

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back