Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So McCloud back in the lineup with his leadership sure adds quite a bit to this team... or better yet points for the opposing offense

Any other coach benches the guys making the mistakes. We keep putting them out there.

Advertisement
At the end of the day we are still moving forward as a program. This is a huge punch in the balls and a reminder we have a lot further to go.

so we lose and we are 8-2 versus how awful we were last year. This performance has been difficult to watch but I will sit here and watch it all.
Cool story bro, feels like I’ve heard it before the last 15 plus years. Smh

OT- We are Tottenham, from The Lane....

Just getting warmed up for the 9am start tomorrow morning Stateside time...

At the end of the day we are still moving forward as a program. This is a huge punch in the balls and a reminder we have a lot further to go.

so we lose and we are 8-2 versus how awful we were last year. This performance has been difficult to watch but I will sit here and watch it all.
Lmao we aren't we still can't show up and beat consistent good teams. This is a huge regression. Then next year Bama will blow us out. Then yall will spin **** even more

Advertisement
1.1 points per play. Over 400 yards. 34 points. We continue to find new lows at a once proud program. Yikes
Hey it’s been a really below average 18 years, let’s not change anything by hiring unqualified coaches -UM

Miami is playing like one of their teammates stroked on the sidelines........

......like the gator hoops team had to do today. Prayers sent for that kid.

Advertisement

Already starting with this huh, lol. Smh.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back