Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Stop *****ing about the **** refs for ***** sake it is the softest **** ever. Endless whining from the conspiracy crowd in this country. So **** pathetic.

Sorry you hate Miami. That was a hold. They called a MUCH more ticky tack hold on Jordan already.

It ain’t why we’re losing... but that was a hold. Refs didn’t call it. And UNC gained 80 yards.

Advertisement
Advertisement
manny better pull the trigger on baker regardless of the outcome of this game.
Its HIS defensive scheme.

Me as a casual i can draw up sh*t to expose his defense ....imagine an innovative guy getting paid to do it.

His defense is predicated on YOU f*ckin up and getting behind the sticks....well if your getting + yardage on first downs and running it for 10 yds a pop...you gonna see this. Also leads to the play action bombs.

I remember louisville running the outside zone stretch play ALL game and could get 7 yds anytime they wanted to. The crazy part is Louisvilel is known FOR THAT PLAY..and we did nothing to take it away.

Mack Brown staff is running circles ont hem..and they have Searles ont hat staff lol

I feel bad for all the fans who paid good money to watch this ****. I’m up in NJ so I couldn’t be there today but I sat at Yankee Stadium for the Pinstripe massacre and was beyond ****ed.

Manny said we would be focused this week. LOL, what a joke.
It all comes down to coaching.

Mack is no Saban of course, but he is a real coach good enough to get his ball club fired up to play on the road against a Miami club many people were gushing all over.

Manny has home field, Senior Day, Uniform love....and our kids look like they have to travel to Anchorage to play in shorts and wife beaters after someone kicked each and every one of their dogs.

Unreal, but don’t let that get in the way of the Pom Pom narrative that is coming, win or lose today. How Manny did a super human job during COVID against tough competition, vastly improving on last year. Be ready to be called less of a fan because you are just not happy that somehow, someway, with everything on the line...the team just couldn’t be bothered with tackling or giving much more of a **** in the first half than the FIU game last year.

Advertisement
jesus christ.. if manny has to call plays on D wtf does baker actually do?

even if he's fired, who are the manny defenders gonna blame next? u people have blamed the offensive coordinator, the qb, the kicker, punter, the o-line, the wrs, the corners, the linebackers, the cb coach, the linebacker coach and defensive coordinator.

the only person some of u won't blame is manny.

No zero containment from the DEs and when they do fly up field no inside help. I have been saying that this defensive scheme is ****** and gets straight up demolishe by teams who have an offense and have similar talent.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back