Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is it. This is THE last game that Blake Baker coaches at the U. Manny will make the announcement after early NSD that Baker has been removed from Def. Coord. and that He (Manny) will call the defense for the bowl game.
it would be nice.. but don't see it happening..

Advertisement
Advertisement
This season was ******* wasted. Didn't beat a single good team and convinced the idiots in the fanbase and administration to give Manny more time. UNC and Clemson game is all you need to watch to know how incompetent this staph is.

You knew Clemson was going to score on us.

You knew UNC was going to score on us.

The fact that we can't match them or even look above the pee wee level on offense is just ******* sad.

Advertisement
It’s getting kinda ridiculous right now... With that? Before we all go chicken little the sky is falling, I wanna be the first to extend my support for Diaz. He’s done enough to warrant he gets more time. I’ve been a big Christobl fan for a while and clearly he isn’t the end all God send. We keep thinking this turn around is going to be overtime. It’s a process that’s going to take time. These days happen. After the game and the immediate knee jerk reaction of flying banners, scorched earth syndrome we always have, think about where we were and what we’ve accomplished. I agree more changes are needed to staff but in all I think we’re headed in the right direction.

Omg Harris needs to get the **** out. I never wanted this dude here and he should’ve never had an offer. He’s no where near a UM back.

Advertisement
Diaz speech , you remember the BYU game when I was the Texas s cord . look at me now I’m the head coach at Miami because Miami was stupid Enough to hire me

Advertisement
I saw this coming after the Clemson game. Miami just isn't gonna fair well against any team with a above avg coaching staff with some above avg players/ athletes. And unc has allot of players on its defense that Miami can expose but Lashlee just iosnt that kinda coach who takes advantage of weak opposing teams players

Ask yourself - who have we beat this year with a pulse? Nobody.

• Agree
Reactions: 3GC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back