Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense looks awful but can’t blame them for giving up, offense hasn’t done jack **** either and we knew this was going to be a game where we had to score a lot.

Advertisement
I guess i'll go outside and finish up the Christmas lights. My gameday excuse is now invalid

we know this staff aint it we really know this already. what can u do though? there is nothing we can do

Advertisement
ballgame..
2 things - we were badlyyyyyyyyy outcoached/schemed...really obvious on O
second - you can literally see guys standing upright, not attacking...zero effort...maybe they got into their own heads or their press clippings, but they clearly to me did not come to play, did not come to execute
too bad really - would have liked to see what our best effort looks like against an offense that good.

Sorta feels like Clemson. I knew UNC would score. It’s worse than I thought but not that shocked.

But we have 3 points. Three.

That was never gonna work.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm so f**kin tired of teams disrespecting us and our teams never have the f**kin balls to play with some fire to do something about it. Always wanna talk, but never prove it.

I used to score like that in optimist ball. Then everyone hit puberty but walking into the end zone looking back at hunter was fun

Advertisement
Phillips has no idea and just keeps rushing up field to be pinched inside. And when you have slow *** LB's behind him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back