Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We’ve come back against some trash teams this year. Need some major adjustments to even have a chance. You’re right on their strategy.
we have always been weak against the run its just our schedule been cup cake, this was the game that worried me besides Clemson. Think we can still win but doubt it

Advertisement
Wtf are we doing had one job and that was to contain the run and letting this ******* kid run all over us

Advertisement
Told y'all UNC backs are much better than ours. Cam wouldn't sniff the field at UNC woulda hot the portal by now. We always overrate our kids. When is it going to stop?

Advertisement
Frierson stupid *** got caught inside.. I'm getting frustrated and I gotta keep my blood pressure down. I'm logging off the blog. Yall be easy fellas

we playing without linebackers

This

Our two starting LBs are the worst I’ve ever seen. They get washed out every play

Jennings and McCloud aren’t even FIU level

The worst part is. Our staff continues to play them

Advertisement
Seen enough of Manny and his buddies on the defensive side of the ball. Unless we go out and get a legit DC who has full control in hiring his guys we will be looking for a new HC in a couple years.
Sad part is we’re stuck with manny for awhile. We all know he ain’t doing **** here so we have to suffer with multiple mediocre seasons before we get rid of him. And if Blake is still our AD then itll be another amateur hire. I hate this program, I hate this admin, I hate this BOT and I hate this university.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back