Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
First game I’ve watched where I have zero doubt that the opponent will score a touchdown on every possession...every ******* possession!!

Guys in the press box not seeing chit..... see when you play even an above avg staff this little chit manifest itself.. same ducking run play has killed Miami...3 x ran for almost 100 yards and a touch. Lmao. Horrible

Advertisement
This is actually quite embarrassing. Lashlee is sucking balls too
I dunno about sucking balls on Lashlee. He’s been ok. Chaney missed a wide open lane on the 4th to the left and ran right into 2 defenders, Harley had a bad drop, Brevin has whiffed on 2 blocks. Guys gotta execute.

UNC is begging for King to beat them with his arm they are confident they can lock up the wrs. They are spying him, he still will do things cause Kings a baller but UNC is playing smart. They have good young cover corners as well and they know since Diaz been here under Richt we are weak against teams who can run

Advertisement
Advertisement
have you payed attention to this school at all this decade?

L's down the stretch got Enos fired after 1 year. Yes we all know that Baker is Manny's boy but pretty sure Manny likes making $3M and being UM HC more than being Baker's friend. Manny may not be a great coach by any stretch but he has proven not to be stubborn like Golden was with D'no. With a blowout here and bad D performance in the bowl game, I could see Manny dropping Baker and Rumph.

Advertisement
He won't fire Baker. That's his lackey and his boy. It doesn't matter that we're about to be blown out at home, because Baker is his yes man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back