Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao so another punt... Lol 28-3... I'm turning this off if they score two more touchdowns. I am not spending my Saturday watching **** Baker and Shett Lashlee call these weak *** plays and IF OUR PLAYERS don't give a **** then I am going to go head and grab some crab legs and seafood boil. I'm not watching the bowl game either. Lashlee has fooled me 3 times this year. Please let him leave and head to Ark. State. Another Gus

Advertisement
Advertisement
get GIF

Manny when he sees Mack Brown

Advertisement
they clearly came in knowing what we were going to do and have executed the same running play twice and we were one tackle away from the breaking it....once again no adjustment...they ran it a 3rd time this time they break it. how the **** does this happen at a D1 program?

yall have to realize what our defense is - we don’t dictate. We just throw out the same **** every week hoping to outman and out athlete them. Then, once we see the opposing offense carve us up with ease, we’ll make some adjustments but they are almost always too late.

Advertisement
Alright; absolutely cannot let UNC score here. We did come back against NC St....albeit that was their back up QB. We got a punchers chance if we hold them. A puncher’s chance.

Advertisement
They can run off tackle all game with Phillips and Roche going for a sack every play just exiting the space to run for days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back