Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Clemson and UNC are the only offenses we played. We played like 4 offenses that backup QBs starting and VT had their best player play like 5 snaps.

Some folks are just delusional. They live in their own world where Miami is the 2000 version, beating Duke means u should be in the playoffs, COVID is a hoax, and 8 million dead people voted. Morons everywhere is getting really old.

Advertisement
No our defense is still the same just that UNC actually has some skill players. Our mouthbreathing fanbase actually beating Duke meant something. :laughing-1:

CLowns on here want to play UF. UF offense and defense is better than UNC
Better watch your tone with me. I’ll make you a mouth breather, permanently.

Now, if you want to have a actual discussion, I think our Defense played well against VT, as well. No one crushes our garbage Defensive staff like I do but they did well the last couple of games. This drive was embarrassing. Díaz getting owned once again with someone with a pulse.

Man...y’all drink a beer and calm the **** down. We ain’t got Kyle Wright or Malik under center or Enos on the sideline. Y’all like a middle school cheerleading squad up in here today

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back