Canes v. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had receivers open on every play for chunks and I mean chunks of yardage. Rosier is who he is.. a feisty very average QB.

Advertisement
Reality just stinks. Okay, we need Clemson to crust USCe. Then beating them gives us a chance to get in. Small chance but a chance. Second week in a row we got out coached. This time the players didn't save it for us. One heck of a season, not it is time to try to save the playoff spot.

The only one to blame for this loss is Malik. Had he hit a few of the long balls then this is a different game. It would have forced the Pitt D to back off the box, which would have opened up the run game. I appreciate Rosier's guts. He has been a baller all year, but he got too confident that he could turn it on at the end and win. You have to be able to turn it on for 60 minutes, and that is why Richt probably yanked him. He needs to see that he has to turn it on right away.

Rosier is garbage. He hasn't earned ****.

We were 10-0 because of the DEFENSE

Oh...and Shiereffs is ANY ****ING BETTER?

Are you retarded? The man won 11 in a row. If that's not earning it then "earning it" doesn't exist.

You give your team the best ****ing chance to win possible. That was a brain fart of the highest magnitude

Malik earned the right to play there was no way they were taking him out and Im a Nkosi guy

It's ****ing asinine. The idiots that post on this board are beyond comprehension.

What Mark Richt did can't even be categorized. He basically gave away a free drive, in a crucial spot, with the ball...and over 10 minutes on the clock.

The whole team saw that ******* quit. I'm sorry but what Mark Richt did in that spot was unforgiveable, on many levels.

You must be a #12 fanboy, cause he had 3+ qtrs to do work and he **** the bed on this team, not CMR... all #12 fans are blaming CMR for this game,smh

and not long from now we'll see hurricane visions post, see guys running wide open all over the field

and once again it'll be proven that play calling had nothing to do with any of this

rosier flat out sucked today

Advertisement
Now you see what a poor coach Richt is. HE HAD TO WASTE A TO BECAUSE THE CLOCK WAS RUNNING OUT, we can use that TO now. His **** poor clock management before halftime could have cost us points. Forget Rosier, he is the HEAD COACH and his demeanor today was one of a total loser. WATCH PITT COACH USE THE CLOCK and that's a real coach. Coach Richt is EMBARRASSING TO WATCH!

That was on Rosier's inability to know the game clock.
NO!!!! You take the delay of game there over wasting a TO. Any idiot should know that.

Malik earned the right to play there was no way they were taking him out and Im a Nkosi guy

It's ****ing asinine. The idiots that post on this board are beyond comprehension.

What Mark Richt did can't even be categorized. He basically gave away a free drive, in a crucial spot, with the ball...and over 10 minutes on the clock.

The whole team saw that ******* quit. I'm sorry but what Mark Richt did in that spot was unforgiveable, on many levels.

You must be a #12 fanboy, cause he had 3+ qtrs to do work and he **** the bed on this team, not CMR... all #12 fans are blaming CMR for this game,smh

Can't blame CMR for the game, but that was a horrible call.

Why not?

We got out coached.

Because Rosier was **** all game. We were down 2 scores. Rosier had open guys all game.

Advertisement
Some time It is just not your day I think we will be better from it and l will be in Charlotte next week ready to rumble and I expect so will our Canes

The only one to blame for this loss is Malik. Had he hit a few of the long balls then this is a different game. It would have forced the Pitt D to back off the box, which would have opened up the run game. I appreciate Rosier's guts. He has been a baller all year, but he got too confident that he could turn it on at the end and win. You have to be able to turn it on for 60 minutes, and that is why Richt probably yanked him. He needs to see that he has to turn it on right away.
Bullisht. There's not a Cane on the field couldn't have played better today.

Great season nonetheless. Let’s all go ahead and make it a home crowd for the Orange Bowl. Because that’s where we will be playing this year fellas. See you all there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taking Rosier out was a bad move.

But then, not adjusting the play calling to try and get something going was worse.

Advertisement
I lost any positive though I had for Richt today. Team was flat as an 80's models ads and benching Malik was a corch move with 10 mins left.

Did you hear the Pitt coach refer to using a "sucker play" against UM? Pitt and this coach need a comeuppance.

Advertisement
Fans that have been around, did you really believe this team was playoff worthy? This team has tons of heart but too many holes starting with an average QB.

Everyone is worried about the playoffs. I'm more worried about finishing the season with 3 losses in a row. Win or lose next week we're going to get a tough bowl opponent.

Can't blame CMR for the game, but that was a horrible call.

Why not?

We got out coached.

What is with this narrative? We're you even watching the game? Pitt stacked the box a dared rosier to throw. Had receivers open all game and couldn't hit them. What do you want Richt to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back