Canes v Michigan State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they stick with KIng??? Hes about Rosier's level!! Im sick of watching qbs who struggle to make 1-2 reads, and king definitely cant read a defense pre snap!!!
Rosier on his best day isn't even close to King. Were you watching this team under Rosier? I'm quite sure Rosier was incapable of beating anyone with his arm.

King has been erratic today, but him being tough and him delivering the football had kept this team in the game.

Advertisement
Our only hope is for Miami to lose and Manny completely loses the team. THATS THE ONLY WAY THE BOT WOULD FIRE HIM AND NOT LET HIM PLAY OUT HIS CONTRACT
Are you pretending he hasn't lost the team? No one on the field looks inspired or coached.

Advertisement
Key plays can tend to change the complexion of a game.

King’s fumble on the first drive was bad. But Mallory’s dropped touchdown that would have put us up 14-3, and Zion’s horrible play that led to the fumble and subsequent touchdown for Sparty killed our momentum each time.

Advertisement
This will be another loss... Or another miracle comeback victory that feels like a loss. Cuz even if we win, we deserve to lose this one.

Advertisement
Pretty sure a wet fart could tackle Harris.
If I didn’t know any better, I would believe he has somehow learned to fear contact. That is like the 10th run this year I have seen the foot plant, cut upfield north and south wide open, and he chooses to keep trying to outrun defenders to the edge.

Andy has ice in his veins, more so than Manny and half the team

E_l0jLSX0AAi_wv

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back