Canes v Michigan State

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the DEs. The DTs have played very well. The running yardage is coming outside of the DTs. The DEs just crash down every play. I can't understand it when the LBs are inside of them. There is literally no one within 10 yards on outside runs until the secondary comes up to make the tackle.
It's what they are told to do

Advertisement
We're just playing out the year now. It's inevitable.
Lmaoooooo firing Manure still won't help.

1-2 next week it'll be 2-2.

I still think a 5 loss season is coming.. Hopefully it will be 7.. that could get little man fired.

Advertisement
Lashlee has been a D- playcaller this season, but I’m really rooting for firing manny tonight and making Lashlee interim just to see if the team responds.

Agree but both turnovers are inexcusable. You can't expect to win turning the ball over.

Mallory and Harley need to see the bench at this point. Hold the players accountable. Plays were there to be made.
Agree 3 turnovers led to 10 points. Not a recipe for winning football.

Advertisement
Manny’s 3 and 7 blitz package

Attachments

• 9A1585CB-CBFD-4037-8CFA-CFF5599A488B.jpeg
    9A1585CB-CBFD-4037-8CFA-CFF5599A488B.jpeg
    1,009.8 KB · Views: 56
Advertisement
Absolutely fed up with the pathetic offensive line, lack of imaginative offensive play calling and complete lack of ability to tackle.

There are no words...

Advertisement
Bruh they knew exactly what Diaz was going to do. They showed blitz left MSU adjusted then Manny adjusted the blitz to the right. All ur defenders coming from the right they slid protection that way and QB had all day to throw to the vacated part of the defense.

Same thing Roman pointed out in his breakdown of Bama game on that 95 yard pass. Many checks to zone instead of checking blitz to other side qb won’t have a place to throw. My gawd Manny is awful.

Dude really thinks he’s outsmarting someone. Qb was like hurry up and snap the ball so I can get this easy money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back