Canes v Michigan State

Status
Not open for further replies.
iu

Advertisement
Truly sad when the only thing(s) I can enjoy about a Canes Football Saturday is FSU losing to Wake and/or UF getting smashed by Bama.

Keeo circling back to our player development.

Really feel like that's the single-biggest problem with our program right now.

Guys come to UM and end up staying the same or even regressing over 4 or 5 years.

Disagree

Hall has gotten better at tackling nothing

Instead of tackling a player full speed he now tackles the blocker next to him

Stop getting angry bruh. Just realize we are what we are man. Horrible *** coaching, and soft *** players.
it sucks to admit i love this team its my favorite team........the giants lost the other day and i see hope. When Miami loses i dont see hope cause i look at what bama and osu got coming in. The hope is in recruiting and u see the bad players that the SEC doesnt want. In the NFL a draft is a roll of the dice so there is hope. In college u already see whos coming

Advertisement
Game is still there for the taking. Offense moving the ball well but we can't catch. We should have at least 24 points right now.

Advertisement
Are you at the game because he doesn’t under throw Rambo, he walks in and we’re up at half.
Don’t understand what you’re trying to imply. How does him making 1 throw make out for the 12-15 other ones he didn’t make? Serious question.

And you’re complaining about an underthrown Hail Mary? Are you serious?

Advertisement
Side note, it’s now 2 games in a row that I’ve see LT not interacting with anyone. So there’s that

Stop getting angry bruh. Just realize we are what we are man. Horrible *** coaching, and soft *** players.
This right here. I stopped caring after UNC last year. I came into this season the same way I did Al Golden’s last one. Nothing has surprised me this season which means it was as expected. When your expectations are low you can’t be upset.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back