Canes v Bethune-Cookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
False. I can’t believe our fans are this are happy. Perhaps you’d like our player to get concussed before they call targeting? Idiocy.
Is Colbie's head not down? The defender was 'targeting' the ball (and knocked it out)and there was incidental contact with Colbie's helmet WHO WAS ALSO LOWERING HIS HEAD and RAPIDLY lowering his center of gravity (upper body almost bent perpendicular at the waist). So it's ok for offensive players to lower their head but let's toss a defender WHO SEES WHAT HE HITS (if you played you know what I mean).

I’m good with running the score up (within reason) with the second and third stringers. Want to see them get some real game burn and want to avoid injuries for the first team

Yea I hope they put Emory in and let him run the whole playbook not just handoff every play…of course that’s not a bad idea either..

Advertisement
Thought Mario might take it easy on an opposing coach who was on his former Oregon staff.

Lol, maybe they didn’t get along..
Tuesday Mario: Susan, how dare you suggest that BCU is not a good team and we may play backups; that is disrespectful to the game

Thursday Mario: We need to use these time outs and run a hurry up offense to get another TD on the school that is averaging 13 yards per quarter

False. I can’t believe our fans think this is a good no call. Perhaps you’d like our player to get concussed before they call targeting? Idiocy.
Yup, this is to help protect the defender as much as the offensive player.

Legit led with the crown of his helmet and treated himself as a battering ram

Thursday games suuuuuck
Badly, normally my wife comes as well to the games, she couldnt make it with her hectic job. This was horrible scheduling. Why not just let us get the full week. We would have had even more Bethune fans. This game had alot of people last year until it got bad

Advertisement
Yea I hope they put Emory in and let him run the whole playbook not just handoff every play…of course that’s not a bad idea either..
I'd like to see Emory place himself as a solid #1 favorite going into next year.

TVD declaring of course.

Advertisement
Badly, normally my wife comes as well to the games, she couldnt make it with her hectic job. This was horrible scheduling. Why not just let us get the full week. We would have had even more Bethune fans. This game had alot of people last year until it got bad

Good news now is we have a long week before Temple and then a week off to get everyone heathy for the stretch run..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back