Canes v Bethune-Cookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No that’s targeting - crown of the helmet into the side of Young’s helmet.

Clear on replay.

Nope.

One of the better things that's changing this season is that its not automatically Targeting if there is any helmet to helmet contact. Too many times we have to listen to announcers going on and on about "force-able" contact to the head or neck when in reality what we're seeing is incidental contact of the helmets.

We saw one of these overturned against TAMU last weekend on James Williams.

Advertisement
Can't remember the last time Miami looked like this against an obviously overmatched team. Even though Miami put up 70 last year on BCU, it wasn't this effortless. It's BCU, so let's pump the brakes on long term prognostications, but this is exactly the kind of performance you'd want from your 1st team in the 1st half against a FCS team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just saw Mario Cristobal use all three of his timeouts while up by 27 against BCC, and then give his OC the command to march down the field in 30 seconds for a TD.

Holy **** what a time to be alive.
Must have been hurting his soul to do. God this team is fun again

Good half. Scored on every possession expect Young's **** up lol I say let TVD have on more drive and then bring in Emory.

Advertisement
Why do we play these poor guys every year? I feel bad beating them 70-0 every time 🤣

So their criminal, thieving-*** administration can cash a $450K check for taking this beating. Of course its the players and not the administrators who have to get treated like 9 year old boys in a cobalt mine for three hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back