Canes v Bethune-Cookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
We beat them worse than last yr.
Aaron Paul What GIF by Breaking Bad

Advertisement
Drops, special teams miscues, and penalties. 3 things that need to be cleaned up before ACC play. How this fanbase can’t grasp that after watching this game and last weeks game blows my mind.. but then again I’ve been on here for 10 years so I shouldn’t be surprised.
Ok

Advertisement
good win, i expected an emotional let down after last week. I thought we score 70 on them but we dominated the first half. If any of these back-ups are wondering why they are back-ups now they know.

This one. Never seen a "slow" football player become fast. Sure you can improve over time of course but if you're Bethune Cookman slow, you're not gonna become Bama fast.
There are two ways a football player plays slow. They are either physically slow or mentally slow to react. Both can be fixed.

Advertisement
First unit played a pretty decent game and the backups gave the coaches a lot to work on with them.These games when you can play your young pups this much you find out what they are good at and what they aren’t and coaches can work to make them better…big plus from this game.

There are two ways a football player plays slow. They are either physically slow or mentally slow to react. Both can be fixed.
He looked physically slow. That said, i hope he improves and balls out for us. Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back