Canes v App State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
He always does. You complaining so much about one bad Rep by Zion but you won’t point out that D’Eriq misses 90% of his reads and causing half of these sacks.
Listen, Zion’s Mom. I complain about all the bad ****. Which is a laundry list at this point. Im pointing out that King looks way more unsure than usual and i think it’s because he’s not quite recovered yet. I’m sorry I hurt you

He is. King is playing like he’s trying to sack himself. He’s missing all of his reads.

I'm not saying he's not. I'm just saying if he is, and wants to stay there, he can't be losing reps to less talent kids at App State. You can't have that on tape, period.

Advertisement
It’s sad that I’m not even a little surprised that we’re in a death struggle with Crapalacian State going into the 4th. I honestly expected this team to look sloppy and lethargic today and they haven’t let me down

Advertisement
King makes the OL look worse then they are. He scrambled for 10 yards on that play but had 5 second's to throw the ball
What were the receivers doing? Zero turnovers so far. That being said I'm sure he missed some looks. He is actually worst at RPO.

Advertisement
Yall ain't gonna like this, but credit to app st for wanting this more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back