Canes v App State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I never seen hair like that of this guy in the booth. I've see gingers, but this doesn't even look like hair. It looks like augmented reality

Yawn: that’s CIS rhetoric at its best.

We literally gave up one bad fourth down and a kick return and y’all acting like we’re losing at some advanced chess match
We're getting our **** pushed in in the trenches by App St. C'mon now.

Advertisement
Halftime take.

The OL, all those starts I was told, they're really improved. Nope, they still suck.

The front seven on defense, dumpster fire as well. I'm going to say though, I see some really dumbass blitzes. The play we sent two up the middle, Bolden 10 yards behind I forget whoever was in front, why? Dumb as ****, vacated the middle of the field and they capitalized.

Lashlee, you turned a human highlight reel into Rosier. This guy is trash.

Harley, gotta catch those.

Mallory, worst blocking TE we've maybe ever had?

King, some really poor passes and making the wrong rpo call all the time. He's had some decent runs.

KSmith, best catch I've seen a WR of ours make in a long time.

Clean up the penalties.

Special teams, crap.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yawn: that’s CIS rhetoric at its best.

We literally gave up one bad fourth down and a kick return and y’all acting like we’re losing at some advanced chess match
I still think we win comfortably when all is said and done. We always play down to our competition and take a half to wake up. Doesn’t excuse this disgrace of a performance though.

I said in the recruiting thread dude isn't coming here. A few guys will decommit and then yall really gonna lose it. Why would you send your son to play for Manure Debacle
Where’s he going? To FSU to be down 0-7 vs Jacksonville st?

Advertisement
I would’ve committed too. Look at that D-line. He and Stewart would be top 3 day 1 and be 3 and out.

The problem isn’t just the scheme. The talent difference between 16 to now on D is huge. We are legit small and it’s scary. Don’t confuse nepotism with a lack of coaching. Simpson isn’t choosing the starters.
I agree with you, but under this staff, those guys aren't playing or at least much year 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back