Canes v App State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone please tell me there’s a chance Manny gets fired this year….
If Mack can drop another 60 on us it might do it just like clemson 59-0 win helped ….the issue is hiring
If your just gonna hire another manny what does it matter

This was supposed to be a "tune up" game for Sparty.

Instead, it's another advertisement for the dysfunction at the Hecht and throughout the Hurricanes program. What 3 and 4 star with his head on straight would come to this a$$ program when he could go to the SEC and get developed?

“I’m sorry for having hope bc I’m a real fan and not a mope.”

Just know if you use this excuse I imagine you watching your wife get railed by another dude and thinking, “we can still make this work.” Bc that’s what’s happened with Manny. You’ve seen him take it up the a** by anybody with a pulse and you still think he’s gonna magically turn into the one giving it.
Jokes on you, I don't have a wife.

Advertisement
This is coaching. We out-recruit App State significantly every year.

Its not just coaching. Our coaching staff ******* stinks, you heard it from me first (check the logs, I was trashing Diaz and Lashlee before they were even hired)...but we need to stop using them as the lone excuse because we've got lots of players that stink, too.

Advertisement
what are you talking about?
Nope. You’re not dragging me into your little Schtick. You know exactly what I’m talking about and anybody who was in that thread knows what I’m talking about too. You denied it when I said now you can eat crow.

Im blaming Rhett for all of our offensive woes. This dude cant call a pee wee league game. Holy crap does this man put Cam in the worst spots. That delayed inside handoff play needs to be ripped to shreds and Rhett forced to eat the paper.

So at the rate of Jack and Coke’s on the first half. If the score in the 2nd doesn’t improve, I will be out of my preferred drink in the end of the 3rd quarter, so for the love for God…please score and find a way to win the game….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back