Canes Transfer Portal Tracker

View as article
Advertisement
He was 108 overall in the 247 composite, so they can't call him top 100. To make it sound nice, they're saying he's top 110.

It would've been funny if the tweet said "top 108".

Oh, I know.
Top 125 or 150 wasn't good enough for these losers. They pee sitting down in their mother's boyfriend's basement (unfinished) toilet.

Advertisement
Here's my hope to who leaves:
Zion and Denis to get to 85.

Next 8 for transfer portal spots: Redding,Kirk, Gore, Campbell, Chase Smith, Balom, Kaleb Spencer, Freeney

If we get Zandamela trade Ryan Rod for him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That’s too early to cut Spencer loose IMO. Mario gets a pass for the first class kids leaving but his kids he can’t miss.
Thats a ***** mentality, a bunch of schools just today had 23' class guys enter the portal. If youre a bum and cant play move on. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

For example he is a 3 Star recruit, georgia just lost a 2023 top 70 player 6'4 WR that doesnt grow on trees.

Here's my hope to who leaves:
Zion and Denis to get to 85.

Next 8 for transfer portal spots: Redding,Kirk, Gore, Campbell, Chase Smith, Balom, Kaleb Spencer, Freeney

If we get Zandamela trade Ryan Rod for him.
redding is not likely to leave given he just was ordained into Iron Arrow, right @TheOriginalCane ? Kirk actually had a very good Spring game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Souleymane one is going to sting…
I Get It Whatever GIF by Laff

Double Take Idk GIF by Laff

Advertisement
Back