Canes Connection tax status

Advertisement
Advertisement
absolutely
For now. IRS has basically said collectives don’t qualify as non-profits as currently configured, even when partnered with charities, because their primary purpose is to benefit private individuals (the athletes). Probably worth checking with the accountant if someone is making a donation with the expectation it can be deducted.

Advertisement
Is Canes Connection a 501 (C) (3) entity?
No Way What GIF by Adele Morse - Stoned Fox Official

IF you’re donating enough where it really equates to more than your standard deductibles and you need those tax write offs; you should have your tax accountant speaking with an associate from UM.

Canes Connection website isn’t the correct platform for you; I assure you if you speak with the right people your donations will be allocated proportionally in the right places to affect the football program legally.

Advertisement
IF you’re donating enough where it really equates to more than your standard deductibles and you need those tax write offs; you should have your tax accountant speaking with an associate from UM.

Canes Connection website isn’t the correct platform for you; I assure you if you speak with the right people your donations will be allocated proportionally in the right places to affect the football program legally.
Independence Day Happy 4Th Of July GIF by Stan.

For now. IRS has basically said collectives don’t qualify as non-profits as currently configured, even when partnered with charities, because their primary purpose is to benefit private individuals (the athletes). Probably worth checking with the accountant if someone is making a donation with the expectation it can be deducted.
i agree 100% i was being facetious. these are organizations that pay athletes to promote x. it is clearly a commercial activity and not a charitable activity

Advertisement
In eleven years, no less.

Post #1: Terry McCray commitment thread.

[Eleven years later]

Post #2: Is Canes Connection a 501 (C) (3) entity?

[Eleven years later]

Post #3: Is Miami’s partnership with Neauralink hurting its chances with Terry McCray Jr?

Advertisement
Back