Burgess-Becker Feeling the Love from Miami

You don't get credit for recruiting top players! You get credit for signing top players! No signing top players then you deserve the criticism. Goes with the turf. Simple equation that's the reality of coaching. No hiding from it.

Advertisement
Im just guessing that the link had no info considering no one wants to give a summary

Advertisement

- On Miami: “They hit me up all the time and they write me a lot too,” Burgess-Becker said. “They’ve been showing they really want me on their team and how I’m important It’s been James Coley, Al Golden, everybody, they just want me at the Florida State game. I think I’ll go and I’m looking forward to that.”

- he was leaning towards playing safety earlier in the process and the Hurricanes wanted him as a wide receiver. The situation has now changed somewhat on both fronts.

- “I see their young quarterback (Brad Kaaya) is really coming along and they have a pretty good squad,” Burgess-Becker said. “They started out recruiting me at safety but now they said I can play wherever. I don’t even care if I’m there or at receiver, as long as I can get on the field.”

- On Bama “I’ll be working hard to try my best at getting on the field and fitting in with everybody,” Burgess-Becker said. “I’m pretty happy with how they’ve been playing, they lost to a tough Ole Miss team. They still have a chance to get in (The College Football Playoff) but it’s going to take a strong finish. They need to knock off more good teams but I know they can do it.”

- On his high school's performance; “I think I’m having a pretty good season and my team is also doing great so I’m happy with what’s going on,” Burgess-Becker said. “I’m not worried about anything because we come to perform every game. We shouldn’t have a lot of problems if we keep doing the same things so I don’t see anybody beating us.” “I’m happy to be a part of this because I’ve been through the process over the past four years,” Burgess-Becker said. “To see how good we turned out, I love everything that happened. I feel like we’ve had a lot of upcoming younger players help out so much.”

We are a way better fit for him then bama. He is a true safety. He will be on bench for three years at bama waiting for his chance. They are loaded at safety. Calvin different story, he will start at wr sometime as a frosh

“They started out recruiting me at safety but now they said I can play wherever."

That's what I like to hear.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You have a **** of an imagination.

Name me all the big time guys we have flipped in the last 3 years. Moten is the only one I can think of off the top of my head and that wasn't a late flip.

ARTIE BURNS - Alabama to Miami
JOE YEARBY - FSU to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back