Brashard Smith

Advertisement
Where the **** is he?! I think he was targeted ONCE all night.

For as bad as TVD has been, Dawson hasn’t been much better. This offense is a slow laborious slog with no creativity or no new wrinkles or packages. Why not have B Smith run some wildcat or take some snaps at RB? Something new that no one has seen on film. Literally anything to get some juice and momentum going. Put the ball in the hands of your playmakers!

Instead, it’s the same 2 or 3 run plays over and over and the same bad throws by TVD, all being run at an insanely slow place. Sorry, but I’m not impressed with Dawson.
Found him

missing kenny mccormick GIF by South Park

Me thinks he'd make an excellent blocker on the line.

Ooga booga, let's go kid. Give me your all. Get physical.

That’s one of the screenings that Mario does about WR recruits….

“yeah, he can run and catch and all but can he set in the edge in the running game while in-line against guys 40-50 pounds heavier?”

Mind boggling

Advertisement
ok. look. he's electric but he regularly runs routes wrong and while he had a 90 plus yard run, he nearly lost it with a fumble.
He's still a bit raw. I wish we saw more Ray Ray.
Indication of not yet knowing the playbook.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Found him

missing kenny mccormick GIF by South Park

For as much that Mario preaches accountability, with how TVD has been its only a matter of time until guys become disgruntled in the locker room

They were winning inspite of him

It blows my mind that Dawson hasn’t put him in better position to be successful

Advertisement
Look, I'm fairly buttoned-up in real life. But if they told Brashard to take a knee down 11 with 5 minutes left after TVD's showing the first :55 minutes, then the staff frockin deserves the blowback. Why have playmakers if you're too **** conservative to use them? A big play was exactly what we needed. TVD was gonna provide that? SMH.

Advertisement
Back