2023 Brandyn Hillman, ATH Offered

Advertisement
757! He's picked up some really good offers the last month. ND is leading his recruitment but I'll expect him to continue to get more and more P5 offers.

Had 1K Passing and Rushing yards last year and was the regional POY at 4A.

Film shows his offensive highlights but I bet he plays safety at the next level.

Advertisement
Can he play all five offensive line positions simultaneously?

Advertisement

edit: more info on his release

"Hillman was not able to get the final clear through admissions, and therefore could not enroll at Notre Dame this summer. He will now look to find a new collegiate home."

Last edited:
Advertisement
"Hillman was not able to get the final clear through admissions, and therefore could not enroll at Notre Dame this summer. He will now look to find a new collegiate home."

If he can't get through ND admissions, IDK he will get through ours either. Hopefully, the red flag was something ND admissions specific that wouldn't apply to us.

Advertisement
hes a kid i would try to bring in for safety depth...asap...there wont be transfers worth a **** in portal...and were 1 injury away from.......
Yeah, he’s a pretty good option to help solve a depth issue. The only issue is getting pass our admissions, who have notoriously thrown up road block after road block against this program over the years. Can we get him in?

He's posting all his offers on Twitter, and UM is not one of them yet.
Tweaked that for you. Pretty impressive list of initial re-offers though in the first wave. Unless our admissions is a hopeless cause due to his situation, I would have to think we'd re-offer too.

Advertisement
Back