Brady Hoke

Advertisement
614.jpg

Nice pics. Shows you know more about photoshop than you do football....and the photoshops aren't that great either.

Bill Walsh, while I wish I could take credit for the 'shops, they aren't of my creation, give props to Republicane.

He's been a surprising bust. I thought both he and Golden would do well at elite programs. I wrong on both accounts. I liked the Golden hire unlike the Coker and Shannon hires and extensions. Hated both of those. Coker I never saw as a long term fixture at the U and Shannon was just a political big splash agenda hire by the Troll.

Michigan was NOT under the NCAA cloud with possible death penalties like we were for 3 years. Big difference

Advertisement
Advertisement
Michigan's schedule:

Appalachian State - W
Notre Dame - L
Imitation Miami - W
Utah - L (this might be the turning point of the Hoke/UM experiment)
Minnesota - W (could go either way...but I predict Morris will be starting now)
Rutgers - W
Penn State - W
Michigan State - L
Indiana - W
Northwestern - W
Maryland - L
Ohio St - L

7 - 5 and I think I was being REAL generous to Michigan. They just don't have any explosive playmakers.

Michigan is program. That you would expect to make a Charlie Strong or a Chris Peterson hire. Hoke had one good season at Ball State and won 9 games at SDSU. Not really impressive in the grand scheme of things. Each passing year at Michigan. They have dropped more games than the year before under him.

http://www.amazon.com/Three-Out-Rodriguez-Michigan-Wolverines/dp/B0085RZPY6

Read this book and you'll find out why. Hiring a "Michigan Man" is more important than winning.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back