MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
My math has it closer to & $3-$5m but yeah, that ain’t for the “recruiting budget”… NIL gives us a chance.
Around the same amount of time it took Harbaugh to take Michigan to the playoffs...

The trenches can’t be rebuilt overnight, it will take a quite a while before the run game is up to par.

And the defense will need a complete rebuild from the ground up.

Oh & we gotta spend $30million dollars a year to get 4 straight top 3 recruiting classes.

Advertisement
Sick of the same teams being in this ****. Let’s crash this party next year we have the quarterback to do it.
What's silly is that Georgia got PUNKED in the SEC Championship game. That should have eliminated them from the Playoffs.

Instead, 'cos they're SEC and play by different rules, they got a do-over.

Couldnt believe we scheduled that bama game and with our deal with devil we get all ACC schedule the year prior before we play them, I still woulda cancelled for covid, **** it.. First drive we were getting blown off the ball and walked down the field, then we decide to put lead feet DJ ivey on a 10.2 100 meter track runner.. Left Ivey off the screen he took off on him soo bad..
Yeah at this point I was in a “show me” mindset when it comes to competing with Bama. I of course was going in to the game rooting hard and ya always gotta believe but it was obvious from the jump that they were able to do whatever they wanted to us

Couple that with us running a defensive scheme that can be dissected at will by a kid like Young….

Ugh….anyway it’s in the past but I knew that game was over after the first two drives

And that’s happened basically every time we’ve faced a legit opponent

🧐
1641903879027.png

Advertisement
He needs really strong coordinators. I’m not getting any great feelings as this moves on without them announced.
I do think he can overcome average coordinators in the coastal. Which needs to be the realistic goal now. Long term you’re right he needs dynamic coaches to push it over the top.

Jones-Bell still with the Tide?
Questions Thad need answers. He’s still on the team but that guy can’t see the field for ****. One of his teammates told me he struggles with plays. SMH. Another Bama wasted talent. Xavier Williams at least moved on to UTAH knowing he wasn’t going to play at Bama.

There was no good scenario tonight unless they both tied I guess. This was lose-lose. Nobody should have wanted the Bama dynasty to continue (them winning it again in an "off year" would have been insane) and nobody should have wanted UGA to win to further cement the SEC as the supreme conference.

The only good thing that came out of this was that the season is over...and Mario can get to work on getting us back on the national stage again. It is up to UM and USC now to bring this SEC dominance to an end.

Advertisement
It took Kirby 5 years of having op talent to win anything. How long yall think it'll take a well run Miami team?
Didn’t kirby get to the natty his 2nd year there? But they had a foundation built already

I think it’ll take us 5-7 years to win it all but i think we’ll be competitive in 3 years. I hope by year 4 of Mario here jacurri is developed I think he has the potential to be the best qb in that room

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back