Bowl Game Possibilities...... Experts Predictions

Utah's D is pretty good. Their O not so much. Their best Wr is out. Overall, Canes need a bowl win like a junkie needs a fix!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Utah's D is pretty good. Their O not so much. Their best Wr is out. Overall, Canes need a bowl win like a junkie needs a fix!!!!!!!

Extend that analogy and you are right. A junkie needs the fix to feel better short term. Long term that fix will kill you. Very similar to a bowl win with this temple crew.

Advertisement
We should hope we play a tough *** team Luke Utah or A. state. They would crush us....and the last 2 season enders would be 36-9 to UL and to whomever we play this year. #trendingup. Fire F.A.G now

We'd probably beat a Penn State, UiF and Tenn....and it'd be meaningless. A loss to an ASU or USC would be too easily explained/excused. A loss to Utah or an ECU (that reverts back to what it was earlier in the year) would be the most damning indictment upon this staff. Two programs that shouldn't be on the same field talent-wise that are the beneficiaries of superior coaching.

A win over UiF or Penn State is probably the worst case scenario in relation to the staff getting false credit and false hope coming back for next year. The best case scenrio is we crush UiF....with an interim head coach.

We'd probably beat a Penn State, UiF and Tenn....and it'd be meaningless. A loss to an ASU or USC would be too easily explained/excused. A loss to Utah or an ECU (that reverts back to what it was earlier in the year) would be the most damning indictment upon this staff. Two programs that shouldn't be on the same field talent-wise that are the beneficiaries of superior coaching.

A win over UiF or Penn State is probably the worst case scenario in relation to the staff getting false credit and false hope coming back for next year. The best case scenrio is we crush UiF....with an interim head coach.

Getting blown out by ECU, Utah, Penn St or Tennessee is best case scenario. Blown out by Arizona State is the safer choice, and the one I prefer.

Getting blown out by ECU, Utah, Penn St or Tennessee is best case scenario. Blown out by Arizona State is the safer choice, and the one I prefer.

You do realize that I meant we blow out UiF with an interim head coach--on our sideline?

Advertisement

You do realize that I meant we blow out UiF with an interim head coach--on our sideline?

Dreams borne of the eagles nest as the black crow flys south in time for springs midsommers eve.

I would actually feel bad for Arizona State fans if they get us in a bowl game. They deserve a better draw after the season they had.

Advertisement
Watching this game, Arizona St. Will whip us on a bowl.

Hopefully, our intern coach has us ready to play!

Advertisement
Okay, I think the big question is what bowl will give us an opponent we can beat? Most of the team one the list are going to crush us.

Advertisement
Back