Bleak Visions VII -THE REALEST **** I EVER WROTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said the players are soft point blank. I saw that tonight. Erik flowers and his penalties take your *** to the league. See how long you start with ******* penalties. Kaaya, I believe that he is soft and he can't stand the pressure and over threw a lot of players this year. Berrios is not better than waters, but maybe he shows something in practice. Either way some coaches need to get fired. Golden didn't want Ice because he is a winner and winners can't stand to lose.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kaaya is more talented than Williams and Heap COMBINED. I'm not sure he's a ****, but whatever. Everything else, I buy it. I don't even know why, but I buy it.

HE maybe more talented that doesnt mean he was the best QB right now.. Sometimes players wanna go with the guy that has that dog in him.. I think this was the case.. Hey players could have been wrong Im just tellin you how it is

Lmao Vern are you really saying that Heaps and Williams actually have DOG in them? That is the funniest **** I have ever heard. Do you know either of these two? They are the total opposite.

Duke.. the same duke who fumbled on flopped in every big game.. like I said these players are soft point blank. I saw that tonight. Erik flowers and his penalties take your *** to the league. see how long you start with ******* penalties. kaaya I believe that he is soft and he can't stand the pressure. he over threw a lot of players this year and berrios is not better than waters.

A team almost dead last in penalties is a direct result of a coach that has an undisciplined team. Nobody respects this guy.

His barrage of cliche's wore thin on them, and they bought in and had nothing to show for it. They're done.

Duke.. the same duke who fumbled on flopped in every big game.. like I said these players are soft point blank. I saw that tonight. Erik flowers and his penalties take your *** to the league. see how long you start with ****ing penalties. kaaya I believe that he is soft and he can't stand the pressure. he over threw a lot of players this year and berrios is not better than waters.

A team almost dead last in penalties is a direct result of a coach that has an undisciplined team. Nobody respects this guy.

His barrage of cliche's wore thin on them, and they bought in and had nothing to show for it. They're done.

Penalties and Turnovers.

Directly attributed to coaching staff.

Kaaya is more talented than Williams and Heap COMBINED. I'm not sure he's a ****, but whatever. Everything else, I buy it. I don't even know why, but I buy it.

HE maybe more talented that doesnt mean he was the best QB right now.. Sometimes players wanna go with the guy that has that dog in him.. I think this was the case.. Hey players could have been wrong Im just tellin you how it is

Lmao Vern are you really saying that Heaps and Williams actually have DOG in them? That is the funniest **** I have ever heard. Do you know either of these two? They are the total opposite.

Im just tellin you what some players believed, this is not my opinion... These plyers are there in practice every day.. Maybe they wanted t he senior over the freshman... Why is this so hard to believe..

Advertisement
Yea I really beleave you talk to duke and he told you this. As much as you like to talk, you mention that you at least talk to duke way before this. I sure this is probably 3 or 4 times down the line info. So, I will say this is all about 40% truth and 60% fluff

Im just tellin you what some players believed, this is not my opinion... These plyers are there in practice every day.. Maybe they wanted t he senior over the freshman... Why is this so hard to believe..

Not hard to believe at all, but I still think it's wrong. Of all the things I hate Golden for, starting Kaaya is not one of them. I believe what you're saying, though, Chase this ************ out of Florida

Yea I really beleave you talk to duke and he told you this. As much as you like to talk, you mention that you at least talk to duke way before this. I sure this is probably 3 or 4 times down the line info. So, I will say this is all about 40% truth and 60% fluff

You need to go look at my BIO

Kaaya is a what? Don't censor yourself, son.

Aside from that, ***** the mindset that Ryan Williams is owed anything.

Advertisement

No Im not arguing the players wanting someone else but I gave you the real reason why. Has nothing to do with Kaaya being a freshman. Again we have had lots of diva WR's and QB's that are a diva WR's dream. Now you have a serious QB that studies the game and will not reward divas or sloppy play. They want the QB they can bully that is why Heaps and Williams are favs not to mention they are seniors.

I watched Duke walk off the field at Louisville. He didn't look down. He didn't look upset. He gave love to all the players coming off the field. He hugged Joe Yearby and gave his linemen a fist bump. Then he walked over to his family, shrugged his shoulders like "what the **** else is new," gave Momma Dukes a hug and walked off the field. I met Tracy Howard's mom before the game too. She was less than excited for the game. I was pretty certain at that point that these players didn't like playing on this team. Just my observation.

Good stuff, Vern.

Thanks for sharing. Its actually kind of nice to hear this from you. It tells me that golden will likely be gone after the bowl game.

Advertisement
Let it be known we have a lot of talent. Tons of diva in most of them. Which is normal. Problem is we don't have the staff to coach these divas to be productive.

Players always want the QB that will give them the best chance to win. If they thought Willaims or Heaps gave them the best chance to win I don't see why this is being disputed.

Hey I just wanna point out that this kind of stuff happens on a lot of teams..even Devontae Freeman didnt tell Jimbo he was declaring for the draft. HE felt that Jimbo showed favoritism to Karlos Williams because he kept taking him out for him...HE didnt like Jimbo at all and that was after they won national championship.. But I can put up with players hating their coach when we winning not when we phucking 6-6

Advertisement
*Seniors approached Golden to start Williams tonight and he said no.

I was calling for this all week. It was a total ***** move for Golden to not start Ryan Williams tonight. It shows how bad of a coach he is.

Do you know either of those two? You're supporting Kayaa as blindly as slurpers on Golden.

I think Kayaa is the more talented QB. blackvern is saying he don't know why the players want Williams or heaps over Kayaa, but they just do. Are we honestly judging the talents of Williams and Heaps based on what is pretty much no playing time. If we judged Kayaa off of one half of football like we are the other 2, Kayaa would have been ran out of the building after the Louisville game.

Players always want the QB that will give them the best chance to win. If they thought Willaims or Heaps gave them the best chance to win I don't see why this is being disputed.

You cant believe this right? First of all you said players that is a big difference from WR's. Most players want experience. WR's want whats best for them. That is an absolute fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back