2025 Bishop Gormon 4* OL Recruits

Advertisement
Asked when he may visit the Hurricanes, Alofaituli replied, “Yeah, I think we are going to Miami this summer.”

The Hurricanes success on the recruiting trail has Alofaituli’s attention.

“Man, they have a lot of good players over there,” Alofaituli stated. “They have a lot of good commits going there. My guy (TE) Elija Lofton from Bishop Gorman, he just committed over there. He was telling me about Miami. I asked him why did you go over there, he said there is something special going on over there. I don’t doubt it because there are a lot of good linemen over there. I am definitely excited to go there.”

Advertisement
👀

Miami, Michigan, Alabama, Oregon, and Texas A&M are the top contenders for Top100 offensive lineman Seuseu Alofaituli. He is planning on visiting all five of those programs before making a decision. The Hurricanes, led by offensive line coach Alex Mirabal, seem to be the team to beat as of today for the future center.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Until that nugget above, really hasn't been much news about this trio and Miami. As usual, Mario has been working in silence. Wonder where we are w/Utu?

Advertisement

This would be excellent as we need interior OL in a very bad way and Alofaituli is at the top of my list. Would be a monster pickup. Get me Alofaituli and 1-2 more big time interior OL plus 2 more Tackles and were set for this OL class.

iStock-138210558.jpg

Advertisement
This would be excellent as we need interior OL in a very bad way and Alofaituli is at the top of my list. Would be a monster pickup. Get me Alofaituli and 1-2 more big time interior OL plus 2 more Tackles and were set for this OL class.

Can you imagine getting all 3 of these kids on the same OL for 3-4 years?

It would seem like we're recruiting him as a center.

If he's the center in this class,do we then pass on Strayhorn who also seems very high on miami.
These things always have a way of working themselves out and we don't turn away quality players that want in. That being said, I think Alofaituli is a tier above Strayhorn and I'm taking him first.

Advertisement
Back