Beamer gets Extension

He's nearing that Paterno area where he's actually hurting the program more than helping it. Great coach. Past his prime.

And somehow manages to wax Golden's ***.

Golden waxed his *** in 2012. And he didn't need fumbled punt returns and punter's knee down picking up a snap fluke bs to do it.

Wow. 2012. How long has Golden been here?

Oh. Go look at the last 11 years. Beamer has pretty much owned Miami.

3 years. They've played 3 times. Were you also referencing 2011 when Beamer's team that was #5 in the country in December, had to score a last minute TD to beat us, a team that finished 6-6, in Blacksburg?

Advertisement
Beamer is 7-3 against Miami in the last 10 years. Enough said and don't care that Coker and Shannon were here.

Miami and State of Florida recruiting >>> Blacksburg and State of Virginia recruiting

Same thing going on here, the VPI admin is happy with their status quo. Hard to believe the fans are happy.

He's nearing that Paterno area where he's actually hurting the program more than helping it. Great coach. Past his prime.

Golden waxed his *** in 2012. And he didn't need fumbled punt returns and punter's knee down picking up a snap fluke bs to do it.

3 years. They've played 3 times. Were you also referencing 2011 when Beamer's team that was #5 in the country in December, had to score a last minute TD to beat us, a team that finished 6-6, in Blacksburg?

Do last minute touchdowns count on the scoreboard or do they not? So they DID beat us, didn't they?

With less talented teams? Yes?

I'd give my left nut for their defensive coordinator.

Do last minute touchdowns count on the scoreboard or do they not? So they DID beat us, didn't they?

The fact we lost to last year's VT team is embarrassing and damning to the coaching staff. ******* Logan Thomas torched us. They scored 42 points on us. Maryland allowed 24, Virginia 16, EAST CAROLINA 15, Marshall 29 in 3 OTS!!, etc for the season. The only team they scored more on than us was Western Carolina at 45. Horrible.

Advertisement
There's some talent in Virginia but ya gotta give ol' goiter neck credit where credit is due. He's been pretty **** successful in a complete dump of an actual town at a school that has a pretty large dork of an alumni base.

yeah, but that large dork alumni base has a lot of money and is willing to give it to the athletic department, unlike ours.

True but you probably could say the same about GT and they're in much more fertile recruiting grounds and haven't had the same recent success.

As for Bud Foster, he's beginning to remind me off all those Penn State assistants under Paterno (the non-rapist ones) that were there so long that they almost became afterthoughts as anything else besides career assistants that may or may not be the heir apparent where they were.

Advertisement

Does scoring a last minute TD with a far superior team at home count as "waxing" us?

590.jpg

Does scoring a last minute TD with a far superior team at home count as "waxing" us?

No use being intentionally obtuse.

Look up the record for the past ten years. VT owns Miami per the record.

And our resident defensive genius isn't doing much to refute or alter that.

Lmao at people still talking about fumbles for the VT game.

We let one of the worst offenses in the country carve us up in a monsoon. A horrible QB had a field day against us. He might as well have been going up against no defense.

Advertisement
No use being intentionally obtuse.

Look up the record for the past ten years. VT owns Miami per the record.And our resident defensive genius isn't doing much to refute or alter that.

I don't argue that. I think Golden's played better against VT than our previous coaches, except for last year's game.

The fact we lost to last year's VT team is embarrassing and damning to the coaching staff. ******* Logan Thomas torched us. They scored 42 points on us. Maryland allowed 24, Virginia 16, EAST CAROLINA 15, Marshall 29 in 3 OTS!!, etc for the season. The only team they scored more on than us was Western Carolina at 45. Horrible.
That was an absolute disgrace last year. Can't remember seeing a much more clueless pass defense. Thomas is actually better than people give him credit for, but they were a bad offense last year. And they walked through us like we didn't exist. The cluelessness of our defense in that game reminded me of how we looked trying to defend GT about 5 years ago when they ran for about 600 on us.

We let one of the worst offenses in the country carve us up in a monsoon. A horrible QB had a field day against us. He might as well have been going up against no defense.

Fumbles don't count, bro! Fumbles aren't a part of football! They only counted fumbles for that game, and for each fumble we had, they added on 7,000 yards of offense for VT.

Advertisement

We are directly responsible for that bumbaclot getting drafted. He was sure as **** free falling out of the draft altogether, then he ***** down our throat to create a one-game highlight reel. Pathetic.

We are directly responsible for that bumbaclot getting drafted. He was sure as **** free falling out of the draft altogether, then he ***** down our throat to create a one-game highlight reel. Pathetic.
Al got a lot of guys paid last year. Add Charlie Strong, Theodore ****water and their DE Marcus Smith to the list.

Al got a lot of guys paid last year. Add Charlie Strong, Theodore ****water and their DE Marcus Smith to the list.

You realize those guys were All-Americans right? Teddy was projected to be the #1 overall pick for most of last year.

You guys could at least say Eric Ebron.

1/5th of Ebron's season was against us.

Advertisement
Back