Visits BBQ Prelude: Weekday Visitors March 20-23, 2023

Advertisement
Limit of one vomit emoji per post or you'd be flooded with just me alone. Would love to have Lagway in this class.
For certain. Normally I’d say there’s no way he sticks to that staff but he seems solid to them. Anything can happen I know.

I’m not really crazy about Gage honestly. Admittedly it does seem like a down year for backs though.
Do you like Chauncey Bowens, the gator commit they’re crying about not getting bumped to the top 247?

Do you like Chauncey Bowens, the gator commit they’re crying about not getting bumped to the top 247?

Both of them appear kinda maxed out to me although I do think Bowens is a bit more talented and has the long speed over Gage by a mile. The kid from IMG is the best 24 back in the state by far IMO. After that I’d like to see us dip out of state honestly as there are several better than Gage. JMO.

Oh the pain and suffering here.

Lagway is headed there he said just to recruit Smith.

Any more vomiters?
😂
family guy vomit GIF

Advertisement
Both of them appear kinda maxed out to me although I do think Bowens is a bit more talented and has the long speed over Gage by a mile. The kid from IMG is the best 24 back in the state by far IMO. After that I’d like to see us dip out of state honestly as there are several better than Gage. JMO.
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

For certain. Normally I’d say there’s no way he sticks to that staff but he seems solid to them. Anything can happen I know.
Since it worked so well with Stone, let me try it with Lagway. Doesn't seem like we're in a good position with him (or Smith for that matter) right now. IDK I'll have to eat crow within 24 hours like Stone but hope springs eternal.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kid is definitely not talked about enough. He seemingly gets forgotten with all the attention on Jeremiah, Trader, and Chance.
We just arent used to this depth when it comes to recruiting. Even under Richt it wasnt that deep. Randy and Golden would have a board where each position had a top 5 to maybe 10. With Manny, its seemed he had a top 3 with the first player being realistic and the 3rd player not being worthy of a scholly. Now each position board is 20 deep plus a handful of guys we are recruiting that the services arent even aware of. Thus far MC has been a corch on the field, but he is putting on a clinic in recruiting. Hated how the 23 class ended, which could have been an elite class with Cormani Trim McClain, but the fact that we pulled a top 10 class with what we showed on the field is impressive.

Advertisement
Kid is definitely not talked about enough. He seemingly gets forgotten with all the attention on Jeremiah, Trader, and Chance.
Created a long overdue thread for him

Since it worked so well with Stone, let me try it with Lagway. Doesn't seem like we're in a good position with him (or Smith for that matter) right now. IDK I'll have to eat crow within 24 hours like Stone but hope spring eternal.
Stone???

Advertisement
on Sunday, I said we weren't in a good spot with Stone based on his quotes

on Monday, he announced he was coming to Miami for two consecutive weekends

Advertisement
Back