Banner and Recruiting

The banner has nowhere near the impact on recruiting that losing does. The gameday atmosphere in general has far more impact on recruiting than our supposed lack of facilities, but not as much as losing does. Winning is the best way to improve recruiting, but like that goober at one of those Mississippi schools said, you can't win without fan support. Not sure I totally agree with that, especially in a two-bit ****hole of a sports town like SoFla, but I do think fan support definitely helps winning and recruiting.

Advertisement
LOL @ blaming the fans for the phuckery that has become of this beloved program.

There truly are some stupid people in this world.

Al golden would lose 4 games with the '01 team. There's not a grade you can give any of our recruiting classes, you can't gauge potential talent once theyre in the hands of Albert Golden.

Advertisement
Coming up on Raising Canes - Being the banner pilot guy! A special day in the life of the banner pilot. (Blacksburgh edition!)

^^^

I've thought of that multiple times.

Golden would 100% find a way to lose 2 games in 2001.

Imagine him and that sorry excuse of a scheme being wasted on the likes of Sean Taylor, Reed, Vilma, etc...

^^^

I've thought of that multiple times.

Golden would 100% find a way to lose 2 games in 2001.

Imagine him and that sorry excuse of a scheme being wasted on the likes of Sean Taylor, Reed, Vilma, etc...

Al Golden - "Sean needs to cut down on the freelancing"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back