As close to a “must get” as there ever will be

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol whats his background
Runs a 4.45, not a big guy at 5’11’’ 180 lb but productive at USC and would upgrade the WR room tremendously.

With that being said idk if he’s a can’t miss guy tbh. Not saying he isn’t good because he’s a **** of a lot better than what we have, but I think we’ll see better names enter.

Advertisement
Pick up
young dolph plies GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

Pick up the phone this is John Ruiz calling

Runs a 4.45, not a big guy at 5’11’’ 180 lb but productive at USC and would upgrade the WR room tremendously.

With that being said idk if he’s a can’t miss guy tbh. Not saying he isn’t good because he’s a **** of a lot better than what we have, but I think we’ll see better names enter.
I say wait to December sign 1 portal guy and 4 high school recievers

Having their current rosters which would you choose to make a playoff push. This is the air raid vs pro style ground and pound debate
Not directed at me…but this years UGA team is not ground and pound. Kirby trusts Bennett a lot more this year.

UGA are 3rd in passing offence. Bennett has attempts of 30, 31 and 23 all in blowouts and is around 300 yards passing per game.

While I understand the sentiment, and the run game is important to UGA, this isn’t Iowa.

Advertisement
Back