AQM now third in stretch depth chart

McCord and AQM i think are two guys that will be difference makers, i hope there is really no issue with AQM

Advertisement
Golden is a master psychologist.

I disagree.

Our teams come out flatter under Golden than under any other coach in history. It's like they all loaded up on methaqualone.

JJ got 'em in a frenzy!

Not even close. Do you remember getting trounced by Virginia in the last orange bowl game 48-0? We had the unfortunate convenience of playing Kansas state and notre Dame two years ago and we didn't have the talent or size to stay on the field. But don't say golden has us coming out flatter than any other coach. I didn't sit through the randy Shannon **** show for people to act like it didn't happen after the fact

Rosier would be the #3 emergency guy

Kaaya
Heaps
Rosier
Williams*

Advertisement
Just like Golden to put your best players on the bench or throw them out for dumb $hi

Just my .02. But I am guessing that his punishment is not playing early. Maybe a quarter or a half which is why golden said he will play but he is behind others.

He should go out for the baseball team so he can be suspended for a game.

Advertisement
FYI for having watched many practices there is not much of a performance difference between AQM and Harris in practice right now. Outside of the second scrimmage (where AQM balled out with two sacks) I'd say Harris has out competed him in fall practice and this is probably merit based. However, once we play a few games I expect AQM to regain his spot because he oozes potential.

FYI for having watched many practices there is not much of a performance difference between AQM and Harris in practice right now. Outside of the second scrimmage (where AQM balled out with two sacks) I'd say Harris has out competed him in fall practice and this is probably merit based. However, once we play a few games I expect AQM to regain his spot because he oozes potential.

These kinds of posts can't be here. The masses need something to be outraged about.

I gotta wonder if half the people in this thread have a mental handicap or something. He missed practice so he is 3rd now . We play a ton of guys so even if he stayed at 3rd( which i doubt) he would play especially on 3rd downs. Also why would he not play ? He isn't in trouble , if he was it would of been announced by now , **** it is 4 days away. This reaction would be funny if it wasn't so embarrassing.

Also LMAO at the person who said we start slow under Golden - did you not see the entire Blandy Shannon era?

Please explain "coming out flat".

I have been at several Golden coached Miami games and don't remember the team not looking ready to be there or enthusiastic. I remember them not being very good at football at times, not executing or running questionable plays, but they never looked like they weren't there to play that day.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I disagree.

Our teams come out flatter under Golden than under any other coach in history. It's like they all loaded up on methaqualone.

JJ got 'em in a frenzy!

Randy's teams came out flat. Golden goes for big plays almost every big game. He didn't drop those passes against Notre Dame. Jameis Winston didn't look that flustered at any other point last season as he did in the first half against us. What in the world are you talking about? You can argue in-game adjustments, but you can't argue that this team doesn't come into this games with fire up their asses.

Ahhhhhhhh...did you guys miss the interview yesteday when Golden said he would ABSOLUTELY play on Monday. Lets not start a dumpster fire when there is no need to.

AQM will play. Golden aint stupid.

I agree with everything except the bolded

I disagree.

JJ got 'em in a frenzy!

You can say a lot of things about Golden, but maybe only last season against Wake Forest did I see the team come out flat. We always come out with energy. **** even against Louisville we came out with a quick safety.

Do you remember how under Shannon every other week we would come out looking awful? That was coming out flat.

Advertisement
I gotta wonder if half the people in this thread have a mental handicap or something. He missed practice so he is 3rd now . We play a ton of guys so even if he stayed at 3rd( which i doubt) he would play especially on 3rd downs. Also why would he not play ? He isn't in trouble , if he was it would of been announced by now , **** it is 4 days away. This reaction would be funny if it wasn't so embarrassing.

Also LMAO at the person who said we start slow under Golden - did you not see the entire Blandy Shannon era?

Yea because we have never withheld information about suspensions until the day before our season opener before.

Our teams come out flatter under Golden than under any other coach in history!

591.jpg

Just like Golden to put your best players on the bench or throw them out for dumb $hi

Well maybe he is changing because getting demoted "on paper" is his punishment. Oh yeah, and he loses a freakin black jersey for a couple of days. Holy chit.

The kid is going to play...

Advertisement
Back