Visits April 8-14, 2024 Unofficial and Official Visitors [Spring Game]

Advertisement
We definitely have, I remember it came up when Smith dropped a Happy Hour tweet last year but I don’t remember who it was off the top of my head
Could be wrong but I think that was including portal guys we did have a lot of those happen in a short time with some regular commitments

Could be wrong but I think that was including portal guys we did have a lot of those happen in a short time with some regular commitments
I think that one wound up being a portal guy but there was another one that someone found from the year before that was a same day thing. Idk. Not important lol, I’d like to see at least one jump on board today

I think that one wound up being a portal guy but there was another one that someone found from the year before that was a same day thing. Idk. Not important lol, I’d like to see at least one jump on board today
Haha you’re right

Feels like whenever we get these huge recruiting weekends people still assume there will be all this activity but I think that’s one reason Mario hasn’t had a ton of decommitments. He really seems to make sure guys aren’t just visit high committing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby's weekend Podcast update

Advertisement
Back