April 22-28 Visitors [Portal Edition]

Advertisement
It’s how Norvell is able to get his hugs in.
Willem Dafoe Smile GIF

Advertisement
First three are of the utmost importance to land…

Alderman is fine. In the meantime, we need to be tampering like mad for a stud DT. And if they don’t love any other corners…please grab Anthony Johnson before someone else comes to their senses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Won’t name names but I was looking at the roster and see about 7-8 kids that logically make sense that will need to move on

Wonder if there will be any more surprises as it seems we are looking aggressively at at least 6 starters
When does this window close?

Advertisement
When does this window close?
Have to declare by the 30th

In some cases with grad transfers I believe May 1st is an option

Just declaring though I don’t think there’s a cut off for when you commit somewhere else. Could be wrong about that part

Edit: I also did read that the school takes a day or two to process so not sure that would extend the actual announcements into May or not so there could be more activity

Last edited:
Well looks like Patke was right about one thing, Miami gonna be aggressive as **** to change their starting 22.

Makes me wonder why this wasn’t their strategy the previous cycles (besides a few exceptions).

Well looks like Patke was right about one thing, Miami gonna be aggressive as **** to change their starting 22.

Makes me wonder why this wasn’t their strategy the previous cycles (besides a few exceptions).
To be fair from things I was told we were aggressive in the portal but were told to **** our own faces quite a bit. Also could have been just trying to get a handle on how much NIL we could or wanted to allocate to the portal and high school recruiting

I don’t want to overplay it but landing Cam was a big deal with perception as well

Advertisement
Back