Apologize to some of the former players thread

NVA CANE

All-American
Kacy Rodgers
AJ Highsmith
Shayon Green

And others I can't remember right now. They may not have been the best players, but to every ******* golden slurper that pointed to them as the problem with this team for the past three years need to get their *** in this thread and apologize to them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm sorry, but our D made backups look like Heisman winners in recent years. We gave up 336 yards to a Petrino team, and you think we aren't better? Wow. AT their place? Our D put our O in position to score, and our O wet the bed. I'm proud of our D. They looked bigger, stronger, and faster. They also looked tired at the end of the game because the O couldn't do jack crap.
What am I missing NVA? Defense played better without those dudes.
Marginally better. Wait til we play a better offense with a more competent qb.

Advertisement

But Petrino is offensive mastermind who was going go roll 600 on Donofrios defense.
We gave up 31 points

Remember, yards don't matter.
Except they only have up 24 and basically ******* gift wrapped 14 points for our offense but our masterminds found a way to **** that up.

Well, 7 of that was on a return, and another 7 near the end of the game when our D was gassed. When it mattered, our D kept us in the game and put our O in position to score. Our D played as well as humanly possible last night, while our play calling on O was putrid. Those people crying about the D today need their heads checked. It's the O that lost that game, period.

But Petrino is offensive mastermind who was going go roll 600 on Donofrios defense.
We gave up 31 points

Advertisement
Highsmith and Rodgers were awful.

The scheme and coaches sucking doesn't change that.

We gave up 31 points

Actually the defense gave up 24.
07-minister.jpg

I'm sorry, but our D made backups look like Heisman winners in recent years. We gave up 336 yards to a Petrino team, and you think we aren't better? Wow. AT their place? Our D put our O in position to score, and our O wet the bed. I'm proud of our D. They looked bigger, stronger, and faster. They also looked tired at the end of the game because the O couldn't do jack crap.
This exactly. & 7 of those points were on a kick return. 2 forced turnovers inside the 20. smhhh

Advertisement
Actually the defense gave up 24.

We still struggled with giving up chunk plays in the middle of the field. It baffles me how much we struggle with picking up routes with our LB's. We also didn't tackle well enough. That being said, a lot falls on the O shoulders (like last year) for not being able to sustain a drive for longer than 3 plays & wearing down the D.

The defense LOOKED better. They didn't play that well. UL's offense was not good. Even slurper Jesse Palmer couldn't help but talk about how "This is not a great Louisville team" repeatedly. We played off the ball all night just like last year. They dink and dunked us with that TE ALL NIGHT, just like last year and that kid was nowhere close to the talent level of E. Ebron.

Meanwhile they pressed us and came after us ALL NIGHT! 7-8 in the box EVERY down. We took 3 maybe 4 shots down the field the entire game. On offense the confidence of Brad Kaaya was took precedence over winning the game. On defense they(AL/NoD) are too afraid that someone is going to beat us repeatedly throwing 60yd bombs on 2nd and 5. Their logic is off. I may be an armchair QB, but even in Madden or NCAA you don't play off man, or cover 3 on 2nd and 5, 3rd and short, etc.

Advertisement
Back