2026 Anthony Harris WR/ATH Indian Rocks Christian

Canesfan43

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
I posted this in the WR thread but wanted to see If anybody can get this film too the staff for evaluation, would be greatly appreciated.

Kid is down to a 11.1 100m as a freshman and benches 225 x 5 reps

Anthony Harris WR/ATH 2026
Indian Rocks Christian
5'10' 160
11.1 100M

1st clip is against CCC 1M State Finalist for reference. Competition isn’t great but IRC will be playing more public schools this year so should help

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yes , my son's play them each year. I shoot the vid. My baby will start against them class of 27. I've been lucky to have had a senior this year and am 8th. Get lots of good football and get to see live action of plenty of kids. Kids good. Definitely worth following.

Yes , my son's play them each year. I shoot the vid. My baby will start against them class of 27. I've been lucky to have had a senior this year and am 8th. Get lots of good football and get to see live action of plenty of kids. Kids good. Definitely worth following.
What school does your son play for?

I think Anthony will blow up if he can add some size and continue getting faster, already gone from a 11.6 to 11.1 in one track season

What school does your son play for?

I think Anthony will blow up if he can add some size and continue getting faster, already gone from a 11.6 to 11.1 in one track season
Bell Creek. My oldest was undersized, good academics small charter(tiny) so it made sense. He started almost 4 full years on varsity. Gage spent his 8th grade year with us. My youngest is big, 13 June birthday and 6 ft barefoot 218. He had a monster year on D League. That was against kids 2 years older in most cases. Pretty excited for him. My pop was 6'9" so the genetics are there. I'm the runt at 6'3".

I used to live right down the road from where this school is from 1985-1987....Loved living in Largo those yrs.

Advertisement
Bell Creek. My oldest was undersized, good academics small charter(tiny) so it made sense. He started almost 4 full years on varsity. Gage spent his 8th grade year with us. My youngest is big, 13 June birthday and 6 ft barefoot 218. He had a monster year on D League. That was against kids 2 years older in most cases. Pretty excited for him. My pop was 6'9" so the genetics are there. I'm the runt at 6'3".
Got it, not sure if IRC is playing them but I know they're trying to play more public schools in the area to get prepared for the playoffs

I used to live right down the road from where this school is from 1985-1987....Loved living in Largo those yrs.
Largo has changed a lot since then, a lot less Trailer Parks which is good

IRC has been one of the most consistent Private School Programs in Pinellas County since Mark Buchanan got there in Mid 2000's, they went to the state Title in 2014. Buchanan had Cancer so he had to step away from 2017-2021 but returned in 2022 with a nice year and the school seems to be all in on the football program now.

The scary thing is most of the talent leaves before Middle School, a few guys including Riley Cooper started at IRC

I posted this in the WR thread but wanted to see If anybody can get this film too the staff for evaluation, would be greatly appreciated.

Indian Rocks Christian
5'10' 160
11.1 100M

1st clip is against CCC 1M State Finalist for reference. Competition isn’t great but IRC will be playing more public schools this year so should help

Nice. Speaking of speed demons in the class of '26: https://www.hudl.com/profile/15144891/kaj-nitro-baker
A lot can happen between now and then, but this dude is scootin with mid 10s 100 meters.

Anthony had a day today, I believe 4 touchdowns. 2 long catch and runs, 1 super long TD Run and another TD.

I'll post hudl highlights once they're up

Advertisement
Catch and Run at 0:58 and Long Run 2:25, the other long Catch and Run was missed by Video Guy :mad:

He Actually reminds me of Robby Washington a little bit

Indian Rocks Christian
5'10' 160
11.1 100M

Freshmen benching 225 x 5 @ 160 is
The Rock Comedy GIF by Baywatch Movie

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back