Andrew Depaepe - DE

Does Depaepe have good bend or is he a bit stiff? Is Depaepe considered a penetrator? Does he go hard all game long? Is he explosive? Is he effective in different positions? Does he consistently finish? Does he have good length? Is Depaepe long and thin or does he have some girth to him?
Chasing Chicago Pd GIF by NBC

Advertisement
Does Depaepe have good bend or is he a bit stiff? Is Depaepe considered a penetrator? Does he go hard all game long? Is he explosive? Is he effective in different positions? Does he consistently finish? Does he have good length? Is Depaepe long and thin or does he have some girth to him?

Come On Wow GIF by BrownSugarApp

@FrancisSawyer We should kick you in Depaepe for this outburst

Guilty As Charged Arrest GIF by FILMRISE

"Dapaepe is really showing some stiffness on the DL. Really sticking it right into the O. No drip drip about his game, he's a come'n all night long tonight baby!"

@JHallCanes @ddann @ben @Felonious Monk

It's a full moon.
So now I'm being linked to the criminal element here? So if @JamesQuall doesn't know my role on the force, but wants to use my skills and the criminals think I'm one of them, I must be that really cool undercover cop with the tats and motorcycle.

I can dig it.

Advertisement

Love Da Pipi’s swim move and bull rush. He parts that curtain like a pro.

Advertisement
Does Depaepe do his job and plug the hole?

Advertisement
Advertisement
With the amount of balls busting Depaepe has endured his whole life one would hope he can still function properly….

Advertisement
Back