Am I missing something??

FSWHO has been relevant for 2 years. Were awful for the 5 years prior. 2022 they were an okay team that barely beat 6-6 Oklahoma in the CHEEZ IT bowl. Last year the team had a chance to prove they were a contender by playing Georgia and QUIT. WHY ARE FSWHO FANS ACTING LIKE THEYRE BAMA NOW? I have had enough of their fans acting like they’re above us and are in the same conversation as Georgia, Michigan and Bama. Sorry if this shouldn’t be a thread but thought I should share the hate

Advertisement
1000000914.gif

FSWHO has been relevant for 2 years. Were awful for the 5 years prior. 2022 they were an okay team that barely beat 6-6 Oklahoma in the CHEEZ IT bowl. Last year the team had a chance to prove they were a contender by playing Georgia and QUIT. WHY ARE FSWHO FANS ACTING LIKE THEYRE BAMA NOW? I have had enough of their fans acting like they’re above us and are in the same conversation as Georgia, Michigan and Bama. Sorry if this shouldn’t be a thread but thought I should share the hate
The 2023 College Football Playoff committee approves this message.

Because they are mongoloids.

Screenshot_20230613_111622_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Advertisement
Bruh, just wait till we get going again. the gater and the nole aint got nothing on us.

Advertisement
Question: WHY ARE FSWHO FANS ACTING LIKE THEYRE BAMA NOW?

Answer: Incursion of co-eds with a ***** on campus.

U can’t fault them. They all have sub 70 IQ

They’ve won something like 18 straight regular season games. They’ve earned the right to be on their high horse

Our fanbase would be as insufferable if not more than they are right now if we ever magically did the same again. I think we may have, closing 16 going into 17 and imagine the country would say we were beyond annoying during that stretch.

They’re a spoiled fanbase to go from Bobby to jimbo let them come back to reality this year without Jordan Travis who was a excellent college qb his last 2 seasons that won them all those games

Advertisement
To be fair, a good amount of our fans were saying "15-0" before the 2021 season, and they meant it.
Whether or not we have delusional fans of our own has nothing to do with whether FSU is the most delusional fanbase in the country.

Whether or not we have delusional fans of our own has nothing to do with whether FSU is the most delusional fanbase in the country.

I think we're being a little delusional if we don't think our fans aren't right up there or worse.

We havent been relevant since the turn of the century and you have a bunch of our fans every season saying we're winning the conference, going to playoff etc. The perception of our fanbase to the nation is absurdly delusional.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back