2025 Alvin "A Train" Henderson 4* RB from Elba, AL

Advertisement
tonight was the first time I watched his tape and I’m kinda disappointed. I wanted to be amazed but I just wasn’t. He looks short af. He can’t be more than 5’9 and his speed is okay. I don’t see him as a can’t miss guy but I could be dead wrong.

Kinda feeling the same, feel like FL has multiple kids who’s tapes look around the same

Having said that I’ll take em for the ratings bump

tonight was the first time I watched his tape and I’m kinda disappointed. I wanted to be amazed but I just wasn’t. He looks short af. He can’t be more than 5’9 and his speed is okay. I don’t see him as a can’t miss guy but I could be dead wrong.

Totally agree. Pringle and Kromah have tape that is 👀 👀 👀

Advertisement
Based on film I’m with you. Pringle is electric and Kromah is a prototypical NFL back.

Henderson’s production is hard to ignore. I want so badly to like his tape more but you can’t fit a square peg in a round hole 😂
Same here, brother. I’m in the same place.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes and no. Running in shorts and a tee is obviously very different from with pads. That doesn't always translate. Especially with shorter dudes. That's why you got alot of dudes where the term football quick comes into play.

absolutely!

and throwing a football is different in helmet and pads ... but what do I know? 🤷‍♀️

Advertisement
Do we even take him now that Pringle is in the fold? Seems fairly redundant given our need for bigger backs.
Hes not really a small back tho. Hes currently 5'10 190 going into his senior HS season.

By year 2 in college, he can easily be 5'10 205. That's a solid sized rb.

It's not a mark Fletcher type bruiser, but thats not a scat back either.

Advertisement
Back