Visits A&M Gameday 2023 Visitors

Advertisement
Advertisement
I get the push for ‘25 at this point. Big class already committed for ‘24. Need a W then follow it up with some wins until Clemson comes to town and then make a big push for that weekend with select 2024 players. If we somehow are undefeated going into that game and manage to beat Clemson which doesn’t look far fetched after that Duke game we could pull off come big time recruiting wins for ‘24 to finish the class and set up a big time showdown in Tally. Have no doubt that if Miami wins on the field this year, Mario and co. pull off a big time class. If they lay a dud again on the field that’s another story

Advertisement
I live in TX and go to a lot of A&M games. Hands down the nicest people ever. They have some corny things they do but never met nicer people. Miami fans thought they were getting clowned taking their seats and having the A&M fans welcome them to the stadium and wish them luck LOL. Canes fans fight each other at Hard Rock so it was def a shocker for most of the UM fans.

100% the nicest fans I have ever met at an away game. Clemson (ironically) is pretty good too, but A&M is the most welcoming, full stop.

Advertisement
We cant keep missing these opportunities. We have to show out in one of these. Its at home and being totally written off. For me, this is on TVD. This is his time to put up or shut up. Just my opinion
Even on the intangible side too. Better body language, more vocal leadership exhibited. Wanna see him put the team on his back.

Advertisement
Shiiiiiidddd...I am ready to see what Guidry throws at ATM defensively to make them uncomfortable on offense and show recruits what can be if they come here as well as Dawson mixing it up while airing it out . This is a statement game on both sides of the ball for future recruits

There was some speculation early in the week that Daytona Beach (Fla.) Mainland Top247 safety Zavier Mincey would make it in for the game. The No. 79 player in the country is expected at Hard Rock Stadium with the Aggies in town, alongside his teammate and fellow top Miami target in Top247 defensive lineman LJ McCray.

Miami Norland Top247 cornerback Jamari Howard confirmed to InsideTheU that he would take in the matchup as well. The 6-foot-2, 175-pounder is ranked as the No. 70 player nationally and is considered the No. 8 cornerback in the country.

Another blue-chip defensive back who is expected in town is Orlando Evans Top247 safety Brandon Jacob. The Maryland commit is close friends with Miami safety Markeith Williams.

The Hurricanes are also expected to host a pair of top-ranked defensive backs in the Class of 2025 with No. 1 ranked safety DJ Pickett and No. 1 cornerback Na'eem Offord scheduled to roll through South Florida for the matchup.

Advertisement
Back