Bleak Visions VII -THE REALEST **** I EVER WROTE

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
Don't even give a ***** anymore.. You dont believe me ***** you

*Golden did not want Ice on the coaching staff at all.... He initially said no- Why? I dont know. I was told Golden lost the team and ICE was brought in to bring team together

*Your favorite players did tell Valentine I wouldnt come here to Genron and he expressed it to Valentine that is 100% true.

*Players and parents asked Golden if he considered taking Penn State job and he dodged the question and did not answer it. He said things like "what matters is I am here.' Some Players lost all respect for Golden after that.

* Barrow did not get along with Donofrio, and thats what got Golden fired, they had a big fall out and I dont know if a fight happened between coaches but Barrow had to sign some kind of gag order to still get paid his contract thats why he cant talk. this is from a childhood friend of barrow and shannon.

* I asked Duke if he had to do it all over again would he come to Miami..He emphatically said "no"... and neither would a lot of the players is the look he gave me, I asked why he said "Golden". and that is straight from the horses mouth.

* Reason why players wanted Heaps to start over Kayaa? Because Kayaa is a *****, Heaps earned their respect..How? I dont know.

* Players believe favortism was showed for Berrios getting more playing time over Waters, players also believe favoritism was shown that WIlliams didnt regain starting QB position "Kayaa turns into ***** when the bullets fly" is what I was told. Williams wasnt given fair shot to earn starting position when he recovered.

*Seniors approached Golden to start Williams tonight and he said no. I got more but i cant even remember it all..i

Advertisement
The last part makes no sense. They wanted Heaps to start but during the last game they wanted WIlliams to start. What happened to the respect?

lol **** the seniors then.

Kaaya>noodle armed Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe everything. The QB situation though, Heaps is awful, Williams is limited. Kaaya is easily more talented but yeah, he does get happy feet and poor mechanics when pressure is applied, but he performed very well considering.

The last part makes no sense. They wanted Heaps to start but during the last game they wanted WIlliams to start. What happened to the respect?

First game they wanted Heaps...but they all felt Williams was best QB right now after injury..Players beleived he was throwing away season to gain freshman experience

Advertisement
I don't believe any of that

Especially on Duke Johnson...all he cares about is his Mom...

Vern is the man but he as well as I know this post is about 40% accurate. I understand the frustration tho!

Advertisement

First game they wanted Heaps...but they all felt Williams was best QB right now after injury..Players beleived he was throwing away season to gain freshman experience

There might be plenty of truth in the OP but players are emotional and they been with Williams for 4 years. The QB stuff sounds like favoritism on their end.

* Barrow did not get along with Donofrio, and thats what got Golden fired, they had a big fall out and I dont know if a fight happened between coaches but Barrow had to sign some kind of gag order to still get paid his contract thats why he cant talk. this is from a childhood friend of barrow and shannon.

Huh? Golden got fired? Im confused here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back