Duke and McDermott know

DiegoCane

All-ACC
Per Jackson:

### Fans aren’t the only ones who believe UM underachieved. Players do, too.
“We did,” Duke Johnson said. “It wasn’t the talent [that was the problem]. We didn’t come out and play to the talent level.”
Said center Shane McDermott: “We have tons of talent and our record doesn’t show it. We're way better than 6-5 talent wise.”

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...lphins-canes-marlins-notes.html#storylink=cpy

Players have to all know of Golden ineptness.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They're leaving why would they care what they say. They're not saying anything ground breaking. You would have to be a Moran to not have assumed what they said anyway

So now they're supposed to go play their hearts out against Pitt for a Coach they know is a dipschitt?

Golden lost this team, and Miami needs to lose him. Fast.

Advertisement
Duke was yelling at Golden last game.

No...yelling at his whole offense

Stop trying to make up things...we all know the coaches and players sucked this year but trying to make things up to try and validate it further is so petty

I think duke hates coley too, coley is a ****** moron i hope golden axes him if he doesnt he might as well ax himself

Advertisement
Duke was yelling at Golden last game.

No...yelling at his whole offense

Stop trying to make up things...we all know the coaches and players sucked this year but trying to make things up to try and validate it further is so petty

Making things up? go back and look. he was walking off the field yelling at golden. golden tried to calm him and he kept yelling. Dont matter. he is crazy if he stays another year.

I think duke hates coley too, coley is a ****in moron i hope golden axes him if he doesnt he might as well ax himself

coley is hard to judge because apparently by what golden said on joe rose a few weeks back, he micro managers him.

You didn't see Duke or Flowers pulling a DP or CW defending the coaching staff...

Advertisement
If you actually think Duke Johnson would tell at his coaches and his reason for it being the coaches then you haven't followed him the last four years

Advertisement
Back