Tim Irvin

Advertisement
you haven't been watching the same games i have then dallas and jamal are horrible theres a reason fentress plays over both and he is horrible

Advertisement
Quan isn't as physical as Tim. Look at this point of view. As a saftey you're known as the last Line of defense ,correct? So when something breaks through the l.o.s you want a guy that can come downhill and make the tackle . Also if you were to break any game down, you will see that there are more run support from your safeties then playing the deep ball. The past Safeties that have been drafted in the 1st round in the past 3 years are all safeties who play down hill and are not known as ballhawks, then again there is not that many ball Hawks safeties, so I'll take the saftey who can come up in the run game and do there job on the passing game.

the kid is good hes a run stopping safety i like dbs that make plays on the football and that's what JJ does best, I wouldn't mind having both of those guy in the secondary.

Advertisement
what kinda comp is he playin against?

honestly, after reading the comments in this thread i expected that film to be a lil better than it was.

kid definitely tackles well & has some ball skills.

what kinda comp is he playin against?

honestly, after reading the comments in this thread i expected that film to be a lil better than it was.

kid definitely tackles well & has some ball skills.

Tim missed half of his senior season with a rib injury. Most of the games that he did play were blowouts, where he would be out of most of them by the 3rd qtr.

Advertisement
Jaquan Johnson isn't playing against BTW, Central,N.W every week. So I can say the same. Killian play no North teams and don't play Colombus until tonight. As oppose to Tim smaller school however 3rd best team in the state and Westminster is a top private school in the south, them and Colombus. And a top ten team in Dade.

I used to think Tyrann Mathieu for Tim, but now I'm thinking more Earl Thomas.

Quan's highlight tape reminds me so much of Tyrann Mathieu's. Despite lacking size and speed, both: are physical players, have a knack for creating turnovers (see ball, get ball), make plays in the return game.

[video=youtube;WKCBCUS73Z8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKCBCUS73Z8[/video]

[video=youtube;rGUyfnQ4V2w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGUyfnQ4V2w[/video]

I agree with Irvin being the best safety but Khalid Mcgee is up there. He is better in coverage than Irvin, a lot faster with track speed, and he may be more aggressive than Irvin. I would love to have a trio of Irvin, Johnson, and Mcgee with one of the three redshirting.

Advertisement
about Fentress, he gets time because coaches feel that he's the type that plays smart and won't give up big plays.

they probably don't trust Jamaul all the time.

that said, our season is toast. let the young'ns learn by doing.

Our CBs have more sacks than our all everything DL recruit Chad.

and our LB/DE has more pick 6 than our DBs.

Advertisement
Back